We take pride in our accomplishments!
Band Accomplishments 2018-2019
- Winter Concert at Cab Calloway for all Bands – December 2018.
- The Concert and Honor Bands perform concerts for the students at North Star and Linden Hill Elementary Schools – December 2018.
- Fourteen members of the Honor Band selected for the 2019 Delaware All-State Jr. Band – January 2019.
- H.B. Band members perform the National Anthem for University of Delaware Men’s Basketball Team – February 2019.
- Honor Band participates in the University of Delaware Band Festival. – March 2019.
- Members of the Honor and Jazz Bands perform solos and small ensembles for the annual Café of the Arts event – March 2019.
- Williamsburg/Honor Band has workshop with Mr. Steve Breffitt in preparation for the Fiesta-Val Music Festival in Williamsburg, Virginia – March 2019.
- Williamsburg/Honor Band participates in the Red Clay Consolidated School District Band Festival at Cab Calloway – April 2019.
- Williamsburg/Honor Band participates in the Fiesta-Val Music Festival in Williamsburg, Virginia and receives a Second Place Award and a rating of Superior. Special Awards were also presented to Trumpeters Nikash Long, Ally Vannatter and Brendan Walsh and Baritone Saxophonist Santiago Ruiz. – April 2019.
- Spring Concert at Dickinson High School for all Bands – May 2019.
- The Sixth Grade Symphonic Band receives a rating of Superior at the High Note Music Festival in Hershey, Pennsylvania – May 2019.
- End-of-the-year Concert for students at H.B. du Pont Middle School for all Bands – June 2019.