We take pride in our accomplishments!
Band Accomplishments 2016-2017
- Winter Concert at Dickinson High School for all Bands – December 2016.
- The Concert and Honor Bands perform concerts for the students at Cooke and North Star Elementary Schools – December 2016.
- Sixteen members of the Honor Band selected for the 2017 Delaware All-State Jr. Band – January 2017.
- Members of the Honor and Jazz Bands perform solos and small ensembles for the annual Café of the Arts event – March 2017.
- Myrtle Beach/Honor Band has workshop with Mr. DuWane Sandlin in preparation for the Fiesta-Val Music Festival in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina – March 2017.
- Myrtle Beach Band participates in the Fiesta-Val Music Festival in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and receives a rating of Superior and Specials Awards for Outstanding Clarinet and Percussion Sections and for Soloists Peter Al-Annouf and Cole Guarneri – April 2017.
- Concert Band participates in the Red Clay District Band Festival and receives a Superior rating – April 2017.
- Spring Concert at Dickinson High School for all Bands – May 2017.
- The Sixth Grade Symphonic Band receives a rating of Superior at the High Note Music Festival in Hershey, Pennsylvania – May 2017.
- Spring Concert for students at H.B. du Pont Middle School for all Bands – May 2017.